I'd like to show you on the graph why and mainly when can admins scam us. This example shows only deposits and withdrawals, however there are more influencing factors (read here).
I think you know that the best inflow comes on the very first days (if the project is visible on better monitors). After these days the admin is thinking about:
- continue - if he didn't receive enough money or if his project is more expensive
- scam - if he received enough money (cheap script with high % plans)
(click to enlarge)
The 2nd stress comes accidentally if something happens:
- huge and long ddos attack
- problem with script or hosting provider
- frozen e-currency account
The 3rd situation is predictable, it always comes by time:
- expiration of investment plan with principal back option
- too many investments expire at the same time
- too many money-eater monitors and low new deposits
I hope that this graph and explanation was helpful to understand why we are scammed too fast - or some times later.