Read more ...
Too many hyips collapsed recently, mainly promising piggybank types, like AvantaFX or Finaliasia. But I can name Biofuelio or Majesticswan (the only longer one!). Of course there were really unlucky months in 2014 as well, but the situation looks bad again.
The whole downfall was started by collapse of EgoPay, even I think it wasn't our main wallet. Also, some smart admins refunded EP deposits back to investors. (wake up guys if you still think that EP will be back! EP can have just empty promises).
Then some really promising Russian hyips started to play and scammed us within few days even they could continue to reach extreme inflow. Did they get big early deposits? Or needed just fast cash to pay the next installment of car loan? One thing is sure, this action affected the whole industry, some regular players decided to leave hyip industry forever.
There may be several explanations why this happened:
- investors' fail: hit&run style gambling - I understand investors, they play it due to numerous past scams. We can't know that the program will last long or not, so this is the best tactic how to exit with minimal, but real profit. But keep in mind that if after huge initial inflow the program doesn't receive enough new deposits, the admin is forced to decide - continue ("what if") or unplug the game to save some funds immediately . Dead end.
- admin's fail: he can be an amateur (1): he hired some fee eater monitors which didn't bring result, the admin is not able to deal with ddos guys or black voters, his e-wallet belongs to past scam project, hacking attack, mmgp guys found any reason to move the project to scam section or any third party reason from real life (2). Of course the admin is totally responsible for fast scamming and he is who creates this zero trust situation on the market. This is why almost all investors is playing "hit&run". Due to fast scams! Remember, where is an action, there is a reaction!
- affect of cheap ruble: minimally! It's true that Russian admins need more money in current situation, but it is not enough to affect buy/sell feature of hyip market. The regular Russian hyip players have enough money on their accounts which were made when ruble was stable. Also, there are more continents, not just Russia ;) Affect of 10$ players is not really effective. An expensive and attractive project is able to open investors' wallet even in the worst situation.
Is this the end? Of course, NOT!
There were several black months in last year, regrettably, will come even in following years. The current situation is nothing more than a big DISAPPOINTMENT. The hyip industry will never die, will adapt to new requirements, circumstances, just as the actual investor base (what is continuously replaced).
But what now?
All downfall is good opportunity to start thinking different, mainly if we would like to get results.
- start learning! Not only investors, but admins! The industry has just hit&run investors due to greedy admins (the exception proves the rule). But why admins are so greedy? Because some investors are also greedy! They break the game with extreme deposits. You, as an investor must understand that you can't invest thousands in ponzi schemes! (sh*t, banks are also ponzies...) The admin needs continuously growing inflow to keep the program paying. If we create big initial inflow and then just wait (or withdraw principals), then we will get another fast scam. Good admins don't unplug the game while enough new deposits are rolling (except some amateurs, but they usually don't have really promising programs).
- watch out! What we need? Take a look on MerchantShares, PokerAm or AltexStrategy. Really good programs don't need to have shiny elements (which are usually gun of those admins who can't impress us in normal way). Let investors get profit, they will also change their behaviors and the industry will make money for both sides!
- ridiculous RCB monitors: why feed them with high listings fees? To give 3$ for each 10$-player? This is why admins spend big money on RCB monitors? Or have I mention late, incorrect statuses? Why is it for? Lets stop using them dear admins and investors! We are living in 2015, not in 1999! We need good sources of information with up to date statuses, like ISA and similar blog based websites, where is a possibility to discuss our problems and needs. Showing just statuses and default hyip text is no longer effective.
Firstly investors have to learn the rules (search for interesting articles here on my blog)... The admins usually have enough experience from previous programs, so if they get growing income, it is not possible that they will unplug the game. This is the key how the programs work, let me show you practically:
If you are going to invest 500$ (don't invest more), do it separately even you get lower accrual level. Invest 100$ in the first day, 100$ on the third day, 100$ on the fourth day and so on. Other late investors will continue the game, but the most important thing is that they also have to know these rules. This is why is important a blog based monitoring source, because we can teach newbies how to play and this is why RCB monitors have ZERO value.
The industry always recovers. Learn the rules and invest like a smart investor!